February 21, 2012

Save the Date for a Spring Workshop

Dear Friends,

I'm so happy and honored to tell you that I'll be teaching a shadow box workshop in a lovely place called Tangerine in Dublin, CA.
If you are in town; please mark your calendars to come by for a special day together...




April 1st, Sunday, 10:30-1:00   
Welcome spring With Nily's little 
vintage bird shadow bo
x

Come celebrate spring and create a delicate shadow box made with vintage ephemera and found objects.  

In this class, I will also be doing a paper clay tutorial.  

A class kit will be included and will contain one of my birds to embellish.  

Students are welcome to bring personal items to place in the shadow box if they would like.  

All skill levels welcome.  
The fee is 65.00.  


 Limit 10 students.




You can contact Tangerine or e-mail me to be in this class.

Please make sure to check all other wonderful classes in here.



Looking forward to it!
xo,
nily



2 comments:

  1. o oo ooo that's great!!
    wanna be one of your students like crazy Nily!!
    hope one day you will have a class in Turkey too and we will have a chance to meet.

    good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nili
    Danni,Debi & I will be there! Glad too know the date~~~ and I am happy it is on a Sunday!
    xoxo
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
I'd love to hear what you think... whether you agree or not...
However I'd appreciate if you be kind, when you comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...