April 05, 2011

My Honey-Bunny had a boo-boo...


I apologize for my long absense, dear friends.

I know I said I'll see you tomorrow and never showed up. My little Honey-Bunny had some though days so I had to take care of her... She is in a long recovery but acting very strong so I'm a proud mama...

Isn't it amazing how much we can learn from our lovely pets?
To me; it's also amazing how much we need them in our lives... I mean - Oh My! I truly learned that past couple of days...

Oh well...

Hope all is well with you...
I'll be back sooner than last time - I hope!!!

Take care, OK?

~n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
I'd love to hear what you think... whether you agree or not...
However I'd appreciate if you be kind, when you comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...