May 22, 2013

I miss you my Sweet Honey

Every time I come here to blog a new post; I see my lovely Honey... Still sitting at the corner of my room, looking at me while I'm taking a photo of the magazine...
I was happy that day... I was happy to be published...
I was happy; my sweet Honey Bunny was still with me...
So here... In this little corner of this blog world; my sweetie still lives and looks at me...
Here she continues to sit by the door, breathe, get bored, petted by Derin, look at her mama, wonder, and just live another ordinary day...

Now you know; why I haven't been here...

3 comments:

  1. nily what a heart break.they get smarter every year and we get closer to them as they make us happy day after day --then they can't stay forever........but Honey is here.

    so sorry you had that loss.
    keep creating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Honey~~ She will always be in my heart!
    Love your new Banner picture..
    xoxoox
    Laura :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
I'd love to hear what you think... whether you agree or not...
However I'd appreciate if you be kind, when you comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...